The vision of Lifestyle Champions International is to build a world of champions who win by preventing and overcoming lifestyle-related illnesses.
To promote general wellness and health-related quality of life among individuals, particularly women, by educating them and encouraging them in the adoption of healthy lifestyle choices.
- To promote wellness by educating and encouraging healthy lifestyle choices among the general populace.
- To provide virtual channels for disseminating information on healthy living.
- To support and empower women to rise above domestic violence.
- To help women access preventative healthcare services against non-communicable lifestyle-related diseases.
‘Live to win; Choose life’
L: Life-giving choices
I : Improved health-related quality of living
F: Female empowerment
E: Early screening
Our Approach and Activities
A. Lifestyle health education resource:
- To provide free access to educational articles through our blog.
- To organise webinars, masterclasses, medical outreaches, awareness campaigns and life retreats on lifestyle health.
- To provide personalised counselling and group support to motivate behavioural change.
B. Advocacy against domestic abuse/sexual violence:
- Through engagement of public on television, radio and social media.
- By creating linkages for victims to access medical care, emotional healing and rehabilitation.
C. Screening for non-communicable diseases (NCDs) among women:
- To organise sponsored and discounted health screenings in collaboration with other health organisations. These include breast screening, cervical screening and cholesterol profiles.
D. Research activities:
- Conducting surveys, cross-sectional studies and lifestyle interventions in order to increase the body of knowledge and evidence supporting the principles of Lifestyle Medicine.